Sunday, August 24, 2008

Photo Album

...when it crashes again, I know I'm gonna get a bunch of "well, what did you think was gonna happen" or "dude, you're a slow learner" but such is life when you are too busy to find alternatives.

Yep, I'm going to continue posting my pictures to Atpic. For those people that do not care to read my jargon but would still like to see pictures, you can click on the Photo Album link to the right. Alternatively, if you click on a pic in the blog it'll take you to the Album containing it.

5 comments:

CQ said...

dude, you're a slow learner.

just kidding.

but seriously, drinking spring water? again? oi.

Leon said...

Selamat Datang Q!

A fine entrance my man.

Anonymous said...

sir! i miss your class!

Anonymous said...

sir!!! i am justin... still remember me?? where me, alex, ana and sunny was in your class once... hows life been?? how's everything over brazil??

i miss your class and all the happy moment we used to have during class... here is my blog and can always drop by!!! take care sir!!!

Leon said...

Luqman: I miss our class too! It was definitely unique -a great group of people working together!
What are you up to now?

Justin! Nice to hear from you too! Hope you're doing great: dancing, putting your fantastic creative energies to use, and loving life!